Friday, October 16, 2009

One little life= IMPACTING

Just returned to Texas on Wednesday, Chicago was a much needed time of encouragement, love and blessing on so many levels. Though I am thankful for our season here, with very little on our plate outside of the day to day Dr. appointments and family. I realized what a difference family and friends make, and left me longing for HOME.

We did not STOP while we were home, but every minute and every conversation brought life to my heart. I realized to some extent the impact Phoenix' life has had and it was so eye opening to watch and hear as people told me what his little life has changed in their lives, and those were the ones that could put words to his impact. There were so many who could not but I knew they have been changed. Everytime I was moved deeply and found myself thanking God for all that he was and is doing through our family's life.

You see sometimes when we walk through hard things or make a hard decision we have no idea the ripple affect of that one trial. We sometimes are blessed enough to get a glimpse and it is then that we are blown away, let me say, "I am BLOWN AWAY." Friends of mine from growing up hosted a Benefit for our family and it was a HIT, they raised money to help us care for Phoenix and his road ahead and it ahs lifted a huge burden. So many people I haven't seen in years came to support us and love us and so many friends came together to plan it all and make it a success. We are loved and love that everyone Celebrates and Fight for his life with us.

Rowan needed this trip as well and his very demeanor is Full of life and joy again, I love that!! Even though he returned home with a cold, he is more content and growing up so quickly. Mike loved seeing his friends and meet some of mine. Phoenix was a doll the whole time, he's such a easy baby.

Well that is what has filling my heart and THANK YOU to all of you that are walking this road with us and for all your help through prayer, finances and friendship. We could not do it without you all.

This coming Monday is Phoenix MRI for his eyes, please pray as they will have to sedate him and that is so hard for me. As well we are HOPING and Praying for a miracle with his optic nerves. They are saying that they did not develop while he was in utero. I know that many of you are in agreement that Phoenix will be able to see and I know that it will take a Miracle, since currently that is not the case. I have seen improvement on his focusing since our trip home, many prayed for him. We are hoping for only more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment